The New Salon “Normal”
Last week we opened our doors again after being closed since July 13th. A HUGE thank you to all our clients for supporting us while we were closed. We are so happy to have your beautiful faces back in the salon. Our success would not be possible without each and every one of you.
Due to the high demand of appointments we have temporarily suspended our online booking system. To schedule an appointment with one of our amazing stylists please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (707) 762-3100, and one of our front desk coordinators will be able to assist you.
We are all in this together, and we continue to do everything possible to keep you safe while enjoying the salon experience. In order to maintain a safe environment for our clients and staff, the following guidelines will be implemented in the salon during your appointment. This is what we refer to as the new “normal” in salon operations:
- Please arrive five minutes prior to your appointment to check in, not any earlier in order to maintain a safe environment for the receptionists
- No additional family or friends will be permitted in FOR ALL, except for a parent or guardian accompanying a minor
- Maintain physical distance from other customers (six feet)
- No greeting with staff or other clients (no handshake, hug or otherwise)
- The entrance to the salon and restroom will have hand sanitation stations
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms, have been sick, or have been exposed to someone who has been sick, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment at least 10 to 14 days in the future
- You will be required to perform a temperature screening prior to your appointment
- All staff and clients must wear a facial covering upon entering the salon (facial coverings must cover nose and mouth with ear loop)
- You will be asked to sanitize prior to your service
- In order to maintain a safe distance, only every other salon station will be in service
- All stations will be disinfected between clients
- All robes and linens will either be disposed of or washed after each use
- We ask that you pay for your service with a credit card and you will not be required to sign a receipt
- All amenities are temporarily suspended (magazines, water, tea and coffee)
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we all adjust to our new “normal”.
Take care. xx